A clean house is one of the most important prerequisites for a healthy home and happy family. Most of us are quite serious and regular with cleanliness drive in our homes, but when you have the responsibility of bond cleaning Perth; it is even compulsory and serious.
What Is Bond Cleaning?
Bond cleaning is applicable only when you are staying in a rented apartment. When you rent a property, you need to pay a token amount as a deposit which is generally refunded at the time of vacating the house. Along with other clauses in the written agreement for renting, there is a clause which requires you to clean the house before leaving it – as clean as when you rented it.
The deposit would be refunded only when you clean it before leaving, as promised in the agreement. Bond cleaning refers to this. It is also referred to as an End of lease cleaning Perth and other areas.
Important Areas To Focus For Bond Cleaning
Bond cleaning is a responsibility, and so you need to be a little more cautious while doing so. Since you would be a hurry to move out, you might not consider some places to clean, or overlook its relevance for bond cleaning.
However, this might create an issue while paying back your deposit amount. So why take the risk? So here we point out some important areas to remember during your bond cleaning.
• Your walls and doors: Anyone who shifts to your vacated space will have the eyes straight in these areas and so would your landlord or landlady. So make sure to clean the walls and doors of your apartment.
• Windows: The next focus would be on windows, and hence these are an obvious part of the house that you must clean during your bond clean – both interior and exterior of all your house windows. You can use usual window cleaning ways to free it from dust and dirt.
• Carpeted spaces: If your rented house was furnished with carpets, then makes sure to clean it thoroughly as well. Carpet stains, discolouration, and dust are some major concerns to look after during your bond cleaning.
• Kitchen corners: Cleaning your kitchen is very important. You can use a surface spray to remove food particles, grime or dust particles from the cupboards, sinks; especially which gets trapped inside the minute gaps of the cupboards and sinks. Oven Cleaning Service in Perth would not require unless you rent a fully furnished kitchen.
• Bathroom: This is one of the most important places to clean during bond cleaning. If needed, makes sure to employ the best of cleaning services for minutely cleaning your bathroom before leaving your rented apartment.
Remember these places while bond cleaning or engage a reliable professional service provider to take care of the job while you focus on shifting things.
Ensure good bond cleaning to move out without anything to pull you back.